2008 m. gegužės 9 d., penktadienis

Self - assessment of ESP learning

WRITING SKILLS - As we often write summaries I learned the rules of writing it. It is much easier to write summaries when I know the assessment of summaries and enough experience. My ESP vocabulary is getting wide, because of writing ESp vocabulary test. I think that I am improving in writing tests and getting better in using that words in writing essays. The dictations is quite hard for me, it is dificult to concentrate and to remember all the long sentences and when I am hurry I made mistakes. I am trying to put all the contributions to the weblog on time. It is not dificult and some times interesting work.
SPEAKING SKILLS - I allways talk in class discussions, I like to let others know my opinion, especially on interesting topics, it is easy to find needful words and phrases. It is the most dificult task to me, I do not understand how exactly to do a presentation, so I have put more work on that. Speaking in pairs is a revealing task, because we can learn more from a partner and give more information to him. I like that task, it is easy to prepare for speaking openly.
LISTENING SKILLS - listening in class is needful for understanding authentic speech. Sometimes it is dificult to understand and perceive the most important information, but the comparison in groups helps a lot.
READING SKILLS - We read a lot in home, but the texts are not dificult, especially when we can find unknown words in a dictionary. Reading in class is quite easy, because later we check our understandings and unknown words. The reading comprehension exercises are not dificult when I have needful information and I know what I need to indicate. The computer tasks are not interesting and needful for me, because it is very hard to concentrate for me.

Komentarų nėra: